Wednesday, February 4, 2015

My Seventeenth Week In the Mission Field!

Our P-day last Monday went well but nothing much activities except buying groceries for our week's food supply. We send email to our folks at home then went back to work. At the end of the day it's quiet boring actually!

I have already received Auntie Mia's package for me with several T-shirts of which I love wearing so much! Thanks a lot Auntie Mia!
 
To Tita Michelle and Tita Ann, I love you two! Please keep going to Church and living the gospel. I love all the stuffs you sent me. Hope you guys the best in your work and in serving the Lord.

My companion, Elder Alivio is doing good. We have two of our investigators who came to Church last Sunday because of the member's fellowshipping. The rest of our investigators are still in progress. By the way, Brother Yong and his family are all active in the Church.

About my health, I'm fine, just tired but still full of spirit! My Tagalog is "Mabuti ay hindi ko alam sa English"!

All I want for my upcoming birthday on March is a Kamen Rider with a cape and fruit armor! I also wish my dad could send me a craftsman's knife, too!

Oh, by the way, the cat I'm playing in the photo is the Yong's family cat, not mine. Hehehe...

There is a possibility that I will be transferred this month! So keep in touch for further news!

Signing off!








No comments:

Post a Comment