Monday, December 1, 2014

My Eigth Week in the Mission Field

Last Monday, we have our Zone Activity and it was great! I got to participate in a Haka Dance, and boy, I feel like a warrior!
 
 
Last week was quite a good week for us. We had 6 investigators! Aside from that, we are still trying to help the son of Brother Yong and hopefully within this week we could teach him with the rest of the lessons and invite him to make some commitments.
 
 
During the week we had a split appointment, meaning I have to work with members around the town center while my companion, Elder Aribbay went to teach to the farther side of our area.
 
 
We also went to visit Brother Yong. He is doing fine! "Sipag siyah sa basa ang Aklat ni Mormon." (He diligently reads the Book of Mormon) He never stopped reading!  By the way, my Tagalog is doing fine, isn't it? I just need a tri-dictionary (English-Tagalog-Ilocano) if there is.

 
There was some kind of event in the town last week but I did not really pay any much attention to it. The weather was fine but hot during the week. My skin is doing fine.
 
 
I would like to bear my testimony that The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints is the only true Church of God upon the face of this earth. The Church is perfect even though the members may not be perfect. The Book of Mormon is a word of God and is the most correct and perfect book. I testify that if our purpose is to seek the truth, we must read, ponder and pray about it. I know that Joseph Smith is a true prophet of God. Without him and all the other prophets in these last days, we will still be in darkness. I testify that the Book of Mormon contains the true doctrine of Christ. It's message is from our Heavenly Father. I bear this testimony in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment